As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries,Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. Fromthe TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the morethan 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sellanalog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating tochange the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – changethe world, love your job!
About the Job Here’s your chance to think beyond the ordinary!As a member of our global Human Resources (HR) team, you’ll have theopportunity to work directly with leaders across the company to help ensure TIhas the talent and capabilities it needs to win in the highly competitivesemiconductor market space. HR plays a critical role in the company’s successand you will, too.
In this role, you’ll work on important projectsacross a variety of business and functional areas. This provides the uniqueopportunity to see the breadth of things you can do in HR—all in one summer.Some of these areas and responsibilities include:
• Business HR Generalist: Align HR strategies tosupport business goals and objectives by working closely with the businessgroup to assess HR needs, then develop and implement innovative solutions thatdrive organizational and operational excellence.
• Compensation: Design and deliver competitivecompensation programs for TI employees worldwide. Projects often includeanalyzing TI’s market competitiveness, developing communication strategies tohelp managers make smart decisions, etc.
• Ethics and Employee Relations: Help TImaintain its high ethical standards, commitment to social responsibility andstrong employee relations. Projects typically focus on the development andsupport of key training modules, along with understanding and improving keyprocesses and audits.
• Recruiting: Recruit talent to TI by preparingfor campus recruiting, improving recruiting and marketing efforts, benchmarkingand/or managing the internal intern program committee for the summer.
• Talent Development: Provide relevant learningto improve business performance by developing and implementing developmentstrategies driven by the needs of TI businesses and functional areas. Exampleprojects include needs assessment for future training and/or supporting ongoingdevelopment programs.
Put your talent to work with us as a Human ResourcesIntern – change the world, love your job!
Minimum Requirements: • Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Business,Human Resources, or Liberal Arts • Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
Preferred Qualifications: • Demonstrated analytical and problem solvingskills • Strong verbal and written communicationskills • Ability to work in teams and collaborateeffectively with people in different functions • Strong time management skills that enableon-time project delivery • Ability to build strong, influentialrelationships • Ability to work effectively in a fast-pacedand rapidly changing environment • Ability to take the initiative and drive forresults • Self-motivated individuals with sounddecision-making capabilities
Texas Instruments will not sponsor jobapplicants for visas or work authorization for this position. If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
TI is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Click here to learn more and for information on accessibility and your rights as an applicant.